We’re renting a cozy room in a cute ass house near Main Street. We rent the top two floors and another family lives below.
– Has a skylight that opens
– Decent sized closet
– Comes with a queen sized bed
– The room is quite small but would fit a dresser or a desk
The house has five bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Both bathrooms have a full bathtub and shower along with the usual toilet and sink.
– Fully furnished
– Washer/dryer is coin operated and shared with downstairs neighbours
– 2 balconies! (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs)
– High Ceilings
– Fully Stocked kitchen
– Gas stove
– 2 large fridges
– 2 castiron frying pans
– Sharp kitchen knives and dull spoons
– All our tupperware have names!
– 4 blenders! Wow!
– 2 living spaces, or THRIVING SPACES! (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs)
– Disco ball
– Substantial board game and puzzle collection for sharing (if you’re gentle)
– Record player
– Bike Storage
– Very close to the #25 and #3 busses
– The house is right on King Edward so there is quite a bit of traffic noise
— A jazz musician (He/him) who plays private gigs, does private lessons and teaches a band class at a school
— A math tutor (He/him) who enjoys working part time at the farmers market, laughter yoga and fixing bicycles
— A PE teacher (She/They) with a comedy side hustle and a heart of gold
We all have different schedules but we do enjoy hanging out together when we are home. Sometimes we cook and eat meals together. Most of us ride bicycles. This is a great house to live in.
There is no smoking in the house. It’s OK to smoke weed on the deck.
The rent is $715/month and that includes everything: heat and electricity and internet.
Available May 15th or June 1st.
We are looking for someone nice and cool. If you feel like you might be a good fit, reply to this ad, describe your vibe and why you want to live in such a cool house.