This system allows Phonak Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids to connect to TVs, stereos, phones and tablets. Cannot advise of compatibility with particular hearing aid models. Unused, original cost was about $600.- iCom receives audio from Bluetooth devices, like cellphones, some iPods and computers, and sends to hearing aids. The iCom contains a microphone and can be used with cellphones for 2-way conversations via hearing aids. It has a built-in rechargeable battery.
– TV Link 1 Base Station receives audio from non-Bluetooth devices like TV, iPod, computer, radio and stereo and sends to hearing aids via the iCom receiver unit. The TV Link also serves as a charging station for the iCom unit.
– AC adaptor for charging the iCom and powering the TV Link
– Audio connector cable: stereo miniplug to miniplug cord for connecting TV Link to devices. New/sealed.
– Audio connector cable: RCA to stereo miniplug for connecting TVLink to devices. New/sealed.
– Storage case
– Manuals are available as PDF but print copies are not included