• Spacious one-bedroom apartment, ground floor of a house | Not a basement!
• 400 sq. ft.
• Engineered hardwood floors through the unit | tiles in the kitchen & bathroom
• Radiant heating (through the floor)
• Own heating control thermostat
• Shared laundry
• Fridge & stove. No dishwasher
• New kitchen countertop
• Custom closets for your storage needs
• Double glazed windows
• Window screens
• Individual unit alarm | House is also Telus camera monitored
• Internet/Wifi, TV cable & utilities included
• Separate entry, private
• Very well maintained and quiet
• Free street parking
• Webber BBQ & back yard patio use (seasonal/shared)
• Car wash available in the back yard
• Fully fenced back yard if you have a small child
• Absolutely NO SMOKING
• Pets: One cat ok, but sorry no dogs, birds or anything else.
• Damage deposit and pet deposit (if applicable) will be required along with references and ID.
• On E 41st Ave between Fraser and Knight.
• Near Memorial Park/Sir Alexander Mackenzie Elementary & John Oliver High School/Sunset Park/Oakridge Mall.
• Rapid Bus 41st connection to UBC or Canada Line/Expo Line | on Fraser St. to Downtown or Marine Drive/minutes from Canada Line Skytrain Station (Oakridge). 15 minutes to Langara College.
• 20 mins to airport.
• In proximity of schools, convenience stores, six banks branches & shopping (Fraser corridor), Superstore, Canadian Tire, Buy Low Foods, Shoppers, No Frills, Starbucks & local coffee shops.
Due to COVID-19 and safety of our current and potential future tenants, the screening process will comply with the following steps:
1. A phone interview and video chat (upon preference). This is a pre-screening chat to answer your additional questions.
2. Anyone interested to be considered for tenancy, a pdf fillable application form will be sent via email.
3. Suite showing, with appropriate cautionary measures and notice to existing tenant.
4. Viewings by appointment only. Please wear a mask and gloves.
For details and to set up an appointment to view, please reply via email or contact