Hey my name is Sabrina Hundal. I am a first year medical school student at the University of Toronto, looking to offer my services to help guide a pre-medical student toward a medical school acceptance.
– I was accepted into UofT medicine on my first try, right after my fourth year of my undergraduate degree.
– I was also accepted into three other top medical schools and four dentistry programs in Canada.
– I completed an Honors degree in Health Sciences with Biology from Western University on full scholarship.
– I was given full scholarships to other top institutions such as the University of Toronto and Queen’s University.
– I was accepted into the Health Sciences program at McMaster University.
– I was named one of Canada’s Top 20 Under 20 and an Ontario Junior Citizen of the Year.
– I am looking for grade 11/12 high school students or first/second year undergraduate students who are looking for guidance on how to craft a strong resume for medical school
– I will give suggestions to students on the exact extra-curriculars they should participate in and the reference contacts they should forge in order to craft a strong narrative for their interest in medicine
– These suggestions will be based on the student’s interests and their location
– I will also give suggestions on which program / courses the student should take in order to achieve optimal GPA
Due to my limited availability of time and high interest, I will need to interview the student prior in order to ensure that they have the attributes essential to succeed in my program.
Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding my credentials, services, or prices, and to set up a time to speak.