Need a small affordable M-2 zoned warehouse in Maple Ridge that’s NOT in the flood plain?
Six concrete tilt-up industrial warehouses of 1,680 sq ft, one of which has 400 amp power, and one unit of 1,340 sq ft are available for sale or lease Websters Corner Business Park at 14301 256th Street in north-east Maple Ridge at $295/sq ft. Prices start at $520,600 for the 1,680 sq ft units and $410,300 for the 1,340 sq ft unit. Lease rates are from $12.00-$13.00/sq ft base rent with very reasonable triple net costs.
Built in 2009, these units have leasehold improvements already in place and feature:
• 12′ X 14′ insulated overhead doors
• 40% of floor plate area is allowed as a mezzanine
• Overhead natural gas radiant tube heating
• 100 amp power with three phase capability (three phase power requires an upgrade in the unit) in six units and 400 amp power in one unit
• Security fencing around the entire site
Many permitted uses: M-2 zoning allows a wide range of uses.
Location: Your warehouse is just minutes from downtown Maple Ridge, strategically situated between the Golden Ears Bridge to Langley and Surrey and the Mission Bridge to Abbotsford.
You’ll be high and dry: You won’t have to worry about climate change concerns such as flooding, insurance, and loss of business.
To take advantage of this opportunity to own or lease your own industrial space, call or text Phil Cooper at 604-240-9073.