($1550/month) 4 month availability!
DOWNTOWN / YALETOWN 2 LEVEL TOWNHOUSE (shared with me, the owner)
1207 square feet (+ 120 sq.ft of patio), direct street access (Richards Street), rental parking available (not included in rent) – this is 1 bdr in a 2 bdr townhouse, shared with me – the owner. No couples please!
– Private bedroom (9′ x 9.5′) with good size closet (adding to sq ft) with private balcony (5′ x 9.5′) – furnished with single/ kingsize convertible bed (see floor plan – the room on the right hand side) – i own the place so i live here too!
– Pretty-much your own bathroom – main bathroom on lower floor with large shower would be where you can store all bathroom type things but would be semi-communal for guests (rare on my part) etc. I myself will never use that bathroom
– 2-level townhouse (all-furnished) has direct street access (to beautiful tree-lined Richards Street) and with access to building at rear of main level (access to mailbox, garbage/ recycling room, bike locker room etc.)
– Patio on main level facing Richards Street
– Walk Score of 100
– Rental parking available
– High ceilings on main level with hardwood floors (second level carpeted)
– Shared storage space under the staircase that will be shared with roommate (very Harry Potter like)
– Ensuite Washer/ Dryer
– Quartz kitchen countertop with KitchenAid stainless steel appliances
– Rent is all-in: inclusive of utilities (fibre optic wifi/ cable tv/ hydro/ alarm system, strata), no parking available unfortunately but maybe rentable from another unit). If you have a TV and want to be able to watch in your bedroom, it would require add’l TV box rental at cost
– No partiers, no smoking, no drugs, no regular stay-over guest situations
– Working professionals only please
– Month-to-month rental agreement. Half month damage deposit and fob deposit required. Strata controlled move-in and out fee may be required. Add’l half month deposit if pet is in the cards!
– Interested folks (1 person only – no couples sorry) please send email with information about yourself, what you do for a living, how tidy/ clean you are in general terms and I will reply if a potential fit is there and reciprocate with my information so you can determine if you would like to assess fit!
– Pics of bedroom (last one) and bathroom are the ones mentioned above (but bedroom is not furnished with stuff in photo – instead has a single/king-size convertible bed and patio furniture – for the private balcony!)
– downtown down town yaletown yale town vancouver townhouse furnished