The Foreign Credential Recognition (FCR) Loan Project is a collaborative effort among S.U.C.C.E.S.S. and community partners, to assist Internationally Trained Professionals (ITPs) with their credentialing and employment needs. The goal of the Project is to act as a bridging tool to help ITPs to pursue their credentialing process and to return to their professional fields in Canada while reducing their financial burden.
SUCCESS Foreign Credential Recognition Project offers:
• Individual Support and Guidance
• Job Market Navigation
• Financial Support through Low-Interest Loans
• Mentoring and Coaching
• Virtual and Online Services
• Canadian citizen, permanent resident or confirmed protected refugee who is resident in BC
• Has obtained credentials outside of Canada
• Requires financial support through a loan to support their accreditation/credentialing plan
#218 – 3665 Kingsway Vancouver, BC
Once a client’s needs are ascertained, we offer a competitive loan through our financial partner, Vancity Credit Union, to cover the costs and expenses associated with their individual accreditation plan. Loans range from $1,000.00 – $15,000.00 and interest is calculated at Prime + 1.49%.
Contact us for more information. Tel: (778)-819-0728 Ext. 1001 or Email: email@example.com. Visit us at www.fcrloan.ca
Loan, Employment, NDEB, Credential, Evaluation, Dentist, Doctor, Nurse, Engineer, Lawyer, Engineer, Accountant, Exam, Prep, Preparation, Course, Work, Professional, Profession, Client, Register, ACJ, ACS, AFK, MCC, MCCQE1, NAS, OSCI, CPA, EGBC, Program
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers