Available for rent immediately or July 1, 2020 with 1 yr lease.
UPDATES NOW COMPLETE:
**New triple pane windows & patio doors installed early May (better soundproofing & heat insulation – as shown in progress in new bedroom photo)
**New light grey laminate hardwood installed early May
**New paint job replacing beige with modern grey & new baseboards this Winter
Please note: In order to social distance as much as possible, we will do phone calls to answer questions about the unit before scheduling in-person showings.
– 2 blocks from new Fresh St Market grocery & London Drugs, plus restaurants & retail going into new Beach District area
– Transit, restaurants, cafes and beach all within 1 block
– Hot water included, heat not included
– Secured assigned parking INCLUDED
– Storage locker INCLUDED & conveniently across the hall
– Laminate hardwood & tile floors
– Full size fridge, stove/oven
– Full size dishwasher
– Custom kitchen with cupboards to the ceiling & pull out drawers above fridge
– Large bedroom
– Built-in Bedroom Closet Organizer with full-length mirrored closet doors
– 3-piece bathroom with bathtub & rain shower-head
– Large patio opening onto shared terrace, with views of English Bay between buildings
– Security gate on large patio door that easily opens & tucks away
– Secured Bike room
– 24hr Hot Tub
– 24hr Men’s and Women’s Saunas
– Racquetball court
– 24hr Card Laundry Facility only 1 floor below
– All purpose room
– Video Surveillance Building Security
– Full-time Building Manager
1 yr Lease Required
This unfurnished 510-square foot 1 bedroom, 1 bath unit is located at 1040 Pacific St (Padmapper won’t let me edit the address) and has a great floor plan with zero wasted space. There’s lots of storage with a full-size entry closet, custom kitchen cupboards to the ceiling, and a storage locker across the hall. The bedroom features floor to ceiling mirrored closet doors with a closet organizer to optimize the space as well.
The large patio on the quiet side of the building is partially covered and opens onto a terrace shared with only 4 other units, facing Southwest to offer views of English Bay for stunning sunsets. Amazing location only one block from the Seawall and Vancouver Aquatic Centre, several restaurants & cafes plus new Fresh St Market & London Drugs only 2 blocks away, and many buses pick up across the corner at Pacific & Burrard. This is extremely close to everything, but offers a quiet neighbourhood feel in the up & coming Beach District.
Shared card operated 24-hr laundry, secured assigned parking, recycling and green bins are all only one floor down for easy access. Building is well maintained with an active strata and full time building manager. Additional parking is available behind the building should you choose to get a West End Parking Permit. Hydro is currently averaging $33/month but is not included in the rent.