My name is Megan and I am a Certified Personal Trainer and Medical Exercise Specialist in the Lower Mainland. I have been in the Fitness and Wellness industry for 12 years and have helped hundreds of people reach their goals to become the best version of themselves!
I specialize in
• Strength and Conditioning (Kettlebells, Barbells, Dumbbells)
• Functional Training
• Weight Loss/ Weight Management
• Suspension Training
• Mat Pilates
My Background is in Kinesiology and Health Sciences the University of British Columbia (M.Kin) and York University (Hons. Kine B.A).
I am also a certified:
• ACE Medical Exercise Specialist
• Body Harmonics Pilates Matwork Specialist
• YMCA Canada Certified Group Strength Leader
• Lifesaving Society Standard First Aid with CPR- C
My philosophy and goals for my clients (That’s right, I have goals for you too!):
• Educate, Empower and Trust! Customized training suited to your needs and goals, successful tactics and plans for real success and knowing that you are working with a qualified instructor who will take care of you while working you hard! I have your back! 😉
• I want you to develop a positive and realistic outlook on exercise, your body and diet (don’t worry, Rome wasn’t built in a day!)
• I want to develop and maintain lasting relationships with my clients. I am here for you. Ask me questions, pick my brain. Your success is my success. We can do this together just stick with it and hang on for the ride!).
• To help you fully embrace an active lifestyle and improve aspects of your life by incorporating exercise and mindfulness through a holistic approach.
Personal Training Bio:
Megan believes in a holistic approach to health and wellness. She advocates for a well-balanced, and realistic approach for everyday life as well as physical health and wellness. Megan will make you work, but accommodate you on an individual level so you feel both challenged and safe. She focuses on empowering clients and strives to help them be the better version of themselves.
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take so get out there, challenge yourself and have fun doing it!” -Megan Merrick
I offer online training (Zoom, Skype, Whats App), or in Park (Equipment included which is sterilized for each client).
If you have any questions or are interested in booking a session, please reply to this ad or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to helping you reach your goals, one step at a time!