Are you looking for a fun, safe and educational environment for your child? Look no further 🙂
***** LES P’TITS LOUPS DAYHOME HAS BEEN OPEN
FOR 6 YEARS NOW*****
Are you interested in seeing your child learn an other language? I’m from France and les Ptit’s Loups dayhome will deliver that to you.
• RESPECT OF ALBERTA CHILD CARE STANDARDS
• Full-time, part-time and Drop-in
• New and smoke free environment
• Backyard done and 5 min walk from a playground
• Healthy nutritious meals and snacks
• Open Monday to Friday from 7:30am to 5:30pm
A DISCOUNT CAN BE APPLIED DURING YOUR PERSONAL VACATION!
(Once per year)
• I’m a mom of a 7 years old boy
• I worked as a nurse in France for more than five years
• 9 Years experience working with children in Daycare centers and preschool (calgary)
• I have my CPR/first Aid
• I’m an Early Childhood Educator level 1, in the process for completing level 2 very soon.
• Police clearance
Age appropriate activities are scheduled with flexibility allowed to respond to the needs of the individual child. The main goal of this childcare is to learn while having fun and promote growth of children’s physical, emotional, intellectual and social skills. We will be utilizing a variety of activities to accomplish this goal.
We have a weekly planning. Most of our activities revolve around the weekly theme. I do however like to follow the children’s interests and use the “teachable moment”.
We have: circle time consisting of calendar, weather, singing, discussion, and games, free play (indoor and outdoor – weather permitting), sensory play, story time/reading, crafts, games, baking, music/singing, dancing, pretend play, puzzles and occasionally educational computer games are just some of the activities we will be doing.
“””We don’t watch TV””
I believe in a gentle and positive approach to guidance and discipline. I am kind but firm when needed. Emphasis is placed on respect for self, others and property. The following developmentally appropriate guidance techniques will be used:
– Positive Reinforcement
– Time Out
– Conference with parents
Please, feel free to contact me for further information to set up an interview and visit our new place.
***REFERENCES AVAILABLE ON REQUEST***
135 cranford common SE, Calgary