We are looking for a carpenter who can work on many tasks related to renovation. The project has a number of building additions, repair, and reconstruction. The ideal candidate will have the following skills.
1. Interpreting construction plans,
2. Knowledge of all safety standards and is diligent to be safe,
3. Good communication skills,
4. Carpentry experience in framing, concrete forms, pouring concrete, drywall, mudding, and some cabinet experience,
5. Making repairs when required, investigating issues and providing realistic solutions,
6. Building a roof, building, and pouring concrete footings, installing windows/doors, framing walls, drywall, taping, mudding, tiling, cabinet installation,
7. Important to be flexible with job duties, willing to complete tasks as required but within skill level.
The job is located off of Shaughnessy Street in Port Coquitlam. You will need to get to this location by your car or bus- See Bus # 170 and 159.